Pairs - R.Blair R.McLaughlan

Triples - P.Aitken D.Fleming W.Renwick

Rink - J.Carmicheal D.McNaughton S.Gilchrist G.McPhee
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lanarkshire Team.

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:09 am

I would like to know why me and darren are not playin in the pairs when we clearly deserve to if Eddie and Dan are not playin in it.
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the doctor on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 am

Lawn_Jedi wrote:I would like to know why me and darren are not playin in the pairs when we clearly deserve to if Eddie and Dan are not playin in it.

why do you clearly deserve to, nothing in the books say getting beat in a final clearly deserves anything, however should be considered. i can remember getting beat in final and not representing the club in l/shire pairs. two of you are in the scottish, dont see where the problem IS.

the doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm

some medicine given out by the doctor. Suspect
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:33 am

i can understand why craig is thinking along these lines. in the past the nom pairs runner up have gone out in the county pairs. or at least given the option.

orbyman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:23 am

orbyman wrote:i can understand why craig is thinking along these lines. in the past the nom pairs runner up have gone out in the county pairs. or at least given the option.

got beat in the final with gordon a few years back by sandy meek and charlie paterson and never got out in lanarkshire Shocked
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 am

well gettin beat of them you dont deserve to be out in anything

orbyman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 am

orbyman wrote:well gettin beat of them you dont deserve to be out in anything

oh the shame lol
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 am

bhillfan wrote:
orbyman wrote:i can understand why craig is thinking along these lines. in the past the nom pairs runner up have gone out in the county pairs. or at least given the option.

got beat in the final with gordon a few years back by sandy meek and charlie paterson and never got out in lanarkshire Shocked

Yeah you didnt go out in it, and u thought u deserved the chance to go in it am i right. So when u have the chance to put the runners up out in it u didnt, im thinking u done this because u didnt get the chance and when davie and alec were beaten in the pairs they didnt go out so they arnt giving the chance to other because the didnt get put out.

And i honestly believe if u and ur partner where runners up or davie and alec were runners up, use would be going out in the lanarkshire pairs.
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 am

the doctor wrote:
Lawn_Jedi wrote:I would like to know why me and darren are not playin in the pairs when we clearly deserve to if Eddie and Dan are not playin in it.

why do you clearly deserve to, nothing in the books say getting beat in a final clearly deserves anything, however should be considered. i can remember getting beat in final and not representing the club in l/shire pairs. two of you are in the scottish, dont see where the problem IS.

Yeah u got beat so u would think that u should be considered or given the chance. the team the beat u that year go out in the Scottish, So lanarkshire u would think would be the next best team which would be u and ur partner. I dont understand why u would put out two guys that didnt go far in the pairs last year and the didnt even partner each other in the pairs. Were both selected in ,the scottish far enough, but im only in the under 25's, no offence to others that can be picked for that but up until next year i havnt had to earn that spot because there wasnt really anyone challanging for that spot. And darren would happily give up his spot in the scottish to play along side me in the lanarkshire players
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

craig,if you think you didn't get put out in the pairs because i didn't then you are deluded,there was was no there no playin cause we didnae play,ur barking up the wrong tree kid.

your ONLY out in the u'25s,well m8 your only u'25s got you an international trial.
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Well lads im now back and i think that both myself and eddie should have been given the lanarkshire pairs. As i have said before we cant play in the scottish and i feel we deserve it.

No holding back from me lads just say what i feel.......Ahhhhhhh its good to be back

As the doctor says there is nothing to say you cant play in both and if anyone does then at least its eddie. he won both singles and pairs....

But ah well good luck to everyone anyway.

But can me and eddie get picked for the bourgh (Hope thats how you spell it)
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yeah sure

Post  Bobby Dazler on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Craig Bu.. I think you will find that what got his international trial was the school of excellence thing he went to and not his under25's. No

always said I wasn't going to air my views on this forum. Danny I can see where your coming from with regards to the Lanarkshire pairs but this excuse of "its not a rule" is just their reasons for not using common sense and to be honest its a quite a poor excuse, as you said to me Craig I never mentioned to you about the pairs, yet I have texts on my phone that prove otherwise, yes you said you got that wrong which is very adult of you.

Again it just comes down the match committee not recognising peoples achievement's, I couldn't care less about the Scottish rink, and its obvious to me that you's also don't rate the 2 sets of pairs that got to the final.

Question really is if dave and alec got beat in the final, would they put themselves out in the Lanarkshire pairs? I THINK SO!

Doc - no offence mate but playing in the Scottish is no concellation for what people clearly feel they have been robbed out of (especially when you put 2 people out that don't enter the pairs together nor do they play together), you said you and Craig never got out in the Lanarkshire pairs but Craig has already told me both of you were out in the scottish that year, so no gripe there mate if you were happy with that decision doesn't really stack up a defence.

I don't expect to be out in both of them id quite happily choose the County pairs over the Scottish

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 am

Guys ,

Im sorry but i really cant understand why me and Eddie did not get the Lanarkshire Pairs. We won the Club Pairs and both won a singles event. Ok mine might have been the handicap however their are people who would have loved to win the handicap.......

Can anyone shed some light on why we didn't get picked or do you think its rite we didnt get picked???????????
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Shodan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 am

bhillfan wrote:craig,if you think you didn't get put out in the pairs because i didn't then you are deluded,there was was no there no playin cause we didnae play,ur barking up the wrong tree kid.

your ONLY out in the u'25s,well m8 your only u'25s got you an international trial.

i have to agree with cousin craig on this occasion and not bother craig.
to suggest that wee man is ludicrous..

Lawn_Shodan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 am

Lawn_Shodan wrote:
bhillfan wrote:craig,if you think you didn't get put out in the pairs because i didn't then you are deluded,there was was no there no playin cause we didnae play,ur barking up the wrong tree kid.

i have to agree with cousin craig on this occasion and not bother craig.
to suggest that wee man is ludicrous..

What do you mean.
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 am

daz,how did craig get into the school of excellence,wait,wait

i'll answer that one,he won the sba district junior singles(or should i say ONLY the u'25s) if he didn't win that then he wouldn't have got into the school of excellence.
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 am

Craig fair doos.

Dan nobody's going to answer that because like my question (posted above) they don't care, or they don't want to answer because they either have no reason or they know the reasons don't stack up. so I would just forget about looking for an answer as I found out today there will no be one supplied clown

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Shodan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 am

F@@K ME,

I WAS ALMOST HIT BY ONE OF YOUR FLYING HANDBAGS.

Lawn_Shodan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:09 am

Lawn_Shodan wrote:F@@K ME,

I WAS ALMOST HIT BY ONE OF YOUR FLYING HANDBAGS.

couldnt have been me, i dont miss heads like yours Cool Razz

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:36 am

OUCH ONE HIT ME DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhillfan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:39 am

Lawn_Jedi wrote:OUCH ONE HIT ME DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

must have been a wrong bias Very Happy
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Well you and darren are the ones throwin them so who was it.
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  weejockey on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:26 pm

bobby dazzler should be skipping the scottish pairs, best skip in the club Cool

weejockey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Shodan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

danboymu wrote:Guys ,

Im sorry but i really cant understand why me and Eddie did not get the Lanarkshire Pairs. We won the Club Pairs and both won a singles event. Ok mine might have been the handicap however their are people who would have loved to win the handicap.......

Can anyone shed some light on why we didn't get picked or do you think its rite we didnt get picked???????????

i think can shed some light on this for you dan. when picking the teams they did not want to double anyone up to play in both the scottish and the lanarkshire. you may then ask why im playing in both. very simple mate, to get the strongest team on the green someone had to double up. i was chosen.

Lawn_Shodan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum