Justification

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Justification

Post  orbyman on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:29 am

Hello again people. The teams have been selected, printed off and placed on the notice board. as i predicted more than a few guys are not over the moon. so through the grape vine some people are asking questions. these questions are not directed to the correct people. guys are asking why a certain individuals have been selected for scottish/lanarkshire etc. i think it would be unfair to name these individuals. so to try to get some sort of closure on this matter the guys with the responsability of selecting these teams could justify every selection. tell us why these people have been selected. im not sure the selector has to justify his selections, as he is the selector. it may 'censored word' some guys up if he does though. please note these are not my personal views im just passing on what i hear.

orbyman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Justification

Post  bhillfan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:54 am

hi orbyman where you been Suspect

one thing i need to say and this is only my opinion,is that the teams were picked to hopefully give us the best chance of bringing some honours back for the club combined with trying to give as many people a game as possible because in imo we have quite a lot of decent players,yip mistakes have may been made but they are honest ones

secondly there is no criteria for who plays in what apart from

championship(sba singles & champion of champs)
pairs (sba pairs)
presidents (lanarkshire singles)
vp's (burgh singles)

maybe there should be criteria to say that beaten finalsts in pairs go out in lanarkshire pairs,its a fine line between rewarding players achievements from the previous season and trying to keep lots of decent players happy by giving them a game,

if we want to go down the line of picking the same guys for all tournaments then we will only succeed in driving people out of the club,the people who are unhappy because they aint playing where they think they should(and am not saying they have no right to be unhappy) need to look at the bigger picture and the future of the club,its not all about me,me,me

no dout i'll get 'censored word' down in flames but hey its only my opinion. Rolling Eyes
bhillfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:37 pm

orbyman wrote:Hello again people. The teams have been selected, printed off and placed on the notice board. as i predicted more than a few guys are not over the moon. so through the grape vine some people are asking questions. these questions are not directed to the correct people. guys are asking why a certain individuals have been selected for scottish/lanarkshire etc. i think it would be unfair to name these individuals. so to try to get some sort of closure on this matter the guys with the responsability of selecting these teams could justify every selection. tell us why these people have been selected. im not sure the selector has to justify his selections, as he is the selector. it may 'censored word' some guys up if he does though. please note these are not my personal views im just passing on what i hear.

I disagree, I feel they should be justifying their selections, to think otherwise is just arrogance, instead of posting what you hear why don't you give your own personal views on the matter as am sure they can fend for themselves?

You have posted your own views already on certain topics in the forum, hear say means nothing. I personally have told a member on the "match committee" what I think of their decisions and that I want a valid reason other than the usual get out of jail "that isn't a rule" but thanks for this post orbyman as I think I know who you are now after a conversation I had today on the green farao

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orbyman on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 am

bobby dazzler, were you on the sauce when you posted that comment. you said you disagree at the start of your comment. then go on and say that they should be justifying decisions. just what i suggested they could do.

orbyman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 am

im not sure the selector has to justify his selections, as he is the selector.

was disagreeing with the above. from your post

p.s - I wish I was on the sauce!

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 am

My view on the matter is. You lot need to get a life, Bowls is a hobby!!!!! If you are picked to play for your club it should be an honour. The selection committee are trying to pick the best teams for the club. It's not about certain individuals and their bowling ability it's about Orbiston Bowling Club. Just for the record I get it also when I'm picking the Juniors for competitions and have done since I started doing the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 am

3008 wrote:My view on the matter is. You lot need to get a life, Bowls is a hobby!!!!! If you are picked to play for your club it should be an honour. The selection committee are trying to pick the best teams for the club. It's not about certain individuals and their bowling ability it's about Orbiston Bowling Club. Just for the record I get it also when I'm picking the Juniors for competitions and have done since I started doing the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be a hobby to some but not others including myself.
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the doctor on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 am

Lawn_Jedi wrote:
3008 wrote:My view on the matter is. You lot need to get a life, Bowls is a hobby!!!!! If you are picked to play for your club it should be an honour. The selection committee are trying to pick the best teams for the club. It's not about certain individuals and their bowling ability it's about Orbiston Bowling Club. Just for the record I get it also when I'm picking the Juniors for competitions and have done since I started doing the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awrite young yin, you superstar, are you playing on sat.

the doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 am

3008 wrote:My view on the matter is. You lot need to get a life, Bowls is a hobby!!!!! If you are picked to play for your club it should be an honour. The selection committee are trying to pick the best teams for the club. It's not about certain individuals and their ability it's about Orbiston Club. Just for the record I get it also when I'm picking the Juniors for competitions and have done since I started doing the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann hobby or not people are entitled to their opinions, whether people like seeing them or not, I doubt they are trying to pick the best teams but again that's my opinion. as for me getting a life, that's your opinion but your the one taking time out your life to tell me to get a life, need I say more?Rolling Eyes

The matter is closed for me now anyway, am away to change my name by deed pole to fleming Suspect

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 am

the doctor wrote:
Lawn_Jedi wrote:

yes he is lol hes playing with the match sec No Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawn_Jedi on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Bobby Dazler wrote:
the doctor wrote:
Lawn_Jedi wrote:

yes he is lol hes playing with the match sec No Laughing Laughing Laughing

The match Sec jst happens to be a friend... dont forget that.
Lawn_Jedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Ann i agree that they are just trying to pick the best teams and no matter what they do they cant make everyone happy. Im delighted with my partner in the scottish and i believe they made a good decision with that , I just feel that me and eddie had a great 'censored word' at playing in the next best tournement possible.

Oh and anyway Ann ( Cant you read the heading attached to this section of the forum ) GENTS.

Its not our fault that the ladies dont wanna have fun on here................ lololololololololol
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3008 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:00 pm

I have more fun winding you lot up Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway there is also a heading that says Juniors but that didn't stop you lol! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orbiston.till.I.die on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:20 pm

3008 wrote:I have more fun winding you lot up Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway there is also a heading that says Juniors but that didn't stop you lol! lol! lol! lol!

I guess i'm one of the selected individuals being spoke about here, personally i couldnt give a 'censored word' . You see guys, this doesnt surprise me, i new all about this 'censored word' before i came to the club, thought it was phasing out, but no, just seems to be getting worse, coming with AGE , if you know what i'm saying, but who cares , ive got a chance and hopefully i can do alright, at the end of the day, as mentioned before, i will go out there on any occasion and give my all for ORBISTON BOWLING CLUB, not for MYSELF......
Thank you Selectors,..........not everyone can be happy, even the ones who think they're irreplacable................... Sleep

orbiston.till.I.die

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 pm

who is orbiston till i die?????????????????????
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:28 pm

I know who it is but not for me to say, leave it to the people who are leaving themselves annon. to man up about it.

orb till I die, not once has anyone said they were irreplacible, infact you are putting words into peoples mouths by making such a comment, which all in all is worth more trouble that peoples opinions. I think you should read whats been read as I deffo not seen YOUR name specified in any of the posts where we said the teams have been wrong. thats unless your also saying you deserve to be in the lanarkshire or burgh pairs Shocked Shocked lol!

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Darren just tell , Who cares who tells. Just tell me
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:37 pm

danboymu wrote:Darren just tell , Who cares who tells. Just tell me

Sleep lol! Sleep lol! Sleep lol! Sleep lol! Sleep lol! Sleep lol!

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Ok cards on the table im a nosy B and want to know..........
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm

danboymu wrote:Ok cards on the table im a nosy B and want to know..........

I know you do but I aint a grass tongue , I also believe I know orbyman lol

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:42 pm

If i guess will you tell me?????

Is it THE PRESIDENT?

Is it R Blair?
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm

danboymu wrote:If i guess will you tell me?????

Is it THE PRESIDENT?

Is it R Blair?

do you think were playing somthing similar to eye spy confused

maybe and maybe to your answer Very Happy Very Happy scratch

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Orbiston till i die ,

I dont know who you are but i hope you do well also However for me i play bowls to do the best for me and if im playing at orbiston and winning under the orbiston name then great for the club. But everyone plays for themselves first when it comes to the scottish and the lanarkshire. So you cant give me that horse poo story that you are winning for orbiston first.

If you were playing for orbiston first then if you win the trophy i will collect it for you as you wont care as it means nothing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh can anyone smell that????????????? S H I T............
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Dazler on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm

danboymu wrote:Orbiston till i die ,

I dont know who you are but i hope you do well also However for me i play bowls to do the best for me and if im playing at orbiston and winning under the orbiston name then great for the club. But everyone plays for themselves first when it comes to the scottish and the lanarkshire. So you cant give me that horse poo story that you are winning for orbiston first.

If you were playing for orbiston first then if you win the trophy i will collect it for you as you wont care as it means nothing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh can anyone smell that????????????? S H I T............

lol! santa geek rendeer

Bobby Dazler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danboymu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
danboymu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum